Wednesday, October 23, 2013

3 Days....

Yikes, 3 days until my first half. I am both nervous and excited. I have not run since Sunday so I will definitley have to get my run on tonight. I plan to do an easy 5K pushing my bean in the jogger. I'll do a couple hills.

Monday was a scheduled rest day. Yesterday I was scheduled to run 3 miles. I was still a little sore from my long run on Sunday. Plus as a last minute trip, we went and met my Uncle for dinner. He is on a business trip about an hour from us in Chapel Hill. He lives in Texas so we never get to see him. So I don't regret skipping my run.

My legs feel good today. So now I just need to do some easy runs to keep them limber. I'm so happy they feel good today. I was beginning to worry that I over did it on my long run on Sunday.

On sale - 2 for $9
One of my favorite ways to treat sore legs is to take an Epsom Salt bath. I bought some more at Walgreens and came across an Epsom Salt Lavender Soak. Let me tell you it was amazing. It smelt so good. It also left my skin nice and soft. What a happy surprise it was.

Well I'm off to get some water. I've been bad about drinking it lately. I've got to make sure I'm good and hydrated for the big day.

3 DAYS! YIKES!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below.