Thursday, October 31, 2013

What's Next

While training for my half I really neglected strength training. So now I really want to set my focus back on that while keeping up some of the mileage I have built up in running.

Earlier this year I completed the Mom's into Fitness Pretty Fierce: Lean Out program. It's a 60 day 11 DVD program. I absolutely loved the program and had great results. So I plan to start that up next Monday.

I love the program because it has some flex days and I can sub in some runs. I think the program will really help me grow stronger as a runner as well.

I signed up to join a local running group that is training for the Inaugural Rock 'n' Roll Raleigh Half Marathon in April 2014. The training starts January 5th. I'm really excited to work with the trainer and to meet new people. I'm hoping to find a running buddy especially for these short winter days.

I'm really pushing myself to get outside my comfort zone and try new things.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below.