Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Shorter Days

Wow, is it fall already?!

I'm excited that fall is here because I enjoy running in the cooler temps and getting to see the leaves change. However, I do not love the shorter days. As of now the sun is rising around 7am and setting around 7pm here in North Carolina. So what is a full-time working mom to do? I'm not a big fan of running in the dark mostly for safety reasons. I picture scary men or animals chasing me. Especially since I prefer running on the greenways which are not lit and are back in the woods.

I work a 9-5 full-time job so I can usually only run before or after work. My best chance is to run after work since I am not a morning person. Dark mornings make getting up even worse. As the days go on and the sun sets sooner I will need some light for the end of my runs. So I did some research and came across Knuckle Lights.

 Let me tell you these things are great. They are really comfortable to wear and they are easy to turn off and on. They provide a good amount of light. I can use them for running, walking the dog, and camping. You could also put them on your bike to add a quick light.

I got the pink  Knuckle Lights. They are really cute. Installing the batteries was a breeze. There was no need to read directions, which is always nice.
 
Let me know if you have any questions about these cool little lights. :) I may do a follow up video review once I've used them more.
Excuse my appearance, this was after a 5 mile
tempo run that kicked my butt.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below.