Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Princess Challenge Virtual Race Series II Completed

I finished my Princess Challenge Virtual Race Series II.

I vacationed in Cape Cod for a week and did my longest run yet. I did 10 miles with my friend Jess. It was also my first time running with a friend. I really enjoyed it. Running with a friend made the time go by fast. 

We ran the Cape Cod Rail trail. It was nice but I wish we would have seen the ocean from it. We ran the last 2 miles the fastest as we had decided to get Dunkin' Donut ice coffees when we were done. That was some good motivation :)
Ariel 10 Miler
 I ran my Pocahontas 10K on a Monday after work. The weather is getting cooler but it is starting to get darker earlier (always trade offs). In true Pocahontas fashion a buck ran across my path during the run.
Pocahontas 10K
 Sunday I completed my last medal of the series. I had to do 10 miles for my half training. I decided it would be great to earn my Tiara medal at the same time. I am pretty happy with my time. I can definitley tell I am getting stronger. It was a perfect end to the series.
Tiara 10 Miler
 If you have not tried a virtual race, I highly recommend them. They are a lot of fun and usually benefit a good cause :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below.