Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sweaty Bands Rock!

I am a headband girl. I wear them all the time because I hate hair wispies (the new short pieces of hair that grow at your hair line).

The problem with headbands are that they never stay put. Usually I have to wear little clips on the sides to help keep them in place. Even then they usually have to be readjusted throughout the day as they tend to slip back and eventually off my head.

I had heard of Sweaty Bands and was skeptical that they would actually work. I have used many brands that all claim the same thing but always would still slip off. Well I am happy to announce that Sweaty Bands are no joke. They actually work! I wore one on my 6 mile run last night and it stayed put the WHOLE TIME! I didn't have to adjust it once. I wore no clips to keep it in place.

I am super pleased!

I even decided to wear it to work today to see how it would hold up all day. Again it is great. I have not had to adjust it all. My only complaint is that it is a little tight on my head after hours of wear. However, I will take it. I'm guessing over time it will stretch out a bit to your head and not be so tight. I'm just so impressed that it actually stays put. Plus they are so cute. I have already gotten a couple compliments on mine.

The inside has a velvety material that helps keep it in place.

Check out their website. They have a lot of really cute designs. They are a little pricy but if you have tried a million headbands like me then you will know that these are worth it because they actually stay.

I got the Chevron Dots one and I love how cute it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below.