Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Week 2: Run / Jog for 4.0 mi - Regular Run

Today was a nice day for running. The temperature was in the low 80's and the humidity was low. However, I did not get out until 7:40pm. I ran it pushing my 19 month old. We were racing the sunset (sun was due to set around 8:30ish). I hit a personal record while pushing her. We did 4 miles in 39:08 minutes. Not too bad for someone who declared them self "Not a Runner".

I earned some new course badges:
 
I beat my times from Sunday's run:
 
Tomorrow is a cross train day. I plan to go to a yoga class. I need to stretch out these tired muscles. Overall I feel great though!

1 comment:

  1. First comment! You go girl... you better practice your running skills so you can keep up with me when I come back from Germany! Bahahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment below.