Monday, August 12, 2013

Week 3

I had planned to do my 6 mile run early Sunday morning but I stayed up way too late and slept in. By the time I was ready to run it was way too hot. The humidity has also been extremely high lately. So I opted to do my run on the dreadmill aka treadmill. I have decided I really prefer running outside. It is so much more enjoyable.

The run went ok. I must run different on the treadmill because I could feel my left calf and my knees. I decided to change it up and watch Netflix on my Roku while I ran instead of my usual music. I watched Drop Dead Diva. I enjoyed the show and it helped pass the time. I watched the first 2 episodes.

This morning I got up and ran my 5 miles. It was so nice to get back outside. My left calf is a little sore still from Sunday but it held up. I'm hoping some yoga tomorrow will help stretch it out.

I have some exciting news coming up, so please stay tuned :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below.