Friday, August 30, 2013

A Cure for the Curse Virtual Run Trio

I finished up my  A Cure for the Curse Virtual Run Evil Trio. It was a lot fun. I had to do three 10Ks this week as part of my half training so I decided to tackle them all this week.

I did my Ursula 10K on Monday. It was a beautiful foggy morning. I saw two deer and a hawk on my run. The temperature was nice and cool. I was proud of myself because I did the 10K in under an hour. I called it my "10K on a Monday" and it was a great way to start my day.
Ursula 10K
Wednesday morning I completed my Evil Queen 10K. While running a buck ran across the path and scared me to death. It was first thing in the morning and I was still half asleep so my first thought was that it was a bear, then a wolf and then I laughed and finally realized what it was. I was going to take a picture of the buck but it just stood staring at me when it got to the other side of the path. I don't think it would attack me but it gave me an uneasy feeling so i continued on my way instead.
Evil Queen 10K
Thursday I finished off the evil trio with  my Maleficent 10K. I tried a new lace method on my shoes (Wide Forefoot method) and it was horrible. My calves hurt so much. When I re-laced my shoes my calves stopped hurting but then my left foot kept falling asleep. I'm starting to have issues with my left foot going numb while I run. It is very aggravating. -- This run consisted of "speed play".
Maleficent 10K
Sunday I tackle 9 miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below.